Definition of "logistically" [logistically]
- (adverb) Regarding or using logistics
- (adverb) Regarding or using symbolic logic
Use "logistically" in a sentence
- "The United States of America will withdraw it's forces from Iraq in the next XX months (not sure what logistically is right, but say six months)."
- "Yet all of the work being done to assemble the ISS and support it logistically is not meant to be an end in itself."
- "I'm not so sure it'd be inappropriate, just difficult logistically, which is the beauty of SL -- it allows for people from various locations around the world to at least convene their avatars and chat or look at media together."