Definition of "laden" [lad•en]
- (verb) A past participle of lade.
- (adjective) Weighed down with a load; heavy: "the warmish air, laden with the rains of those thousands of miles of western sea” ( Hilaire Belloc).
- (adjective) Oppressed; burdened: laden with grief.
Use "laden" in a sentence
- "If Osama bin laden is alive he must be cracking up over the stupidity being shown by the teapartiers."
- "Americans (and brits) need to remember that Osama Bin laden is a Saudi and that 15 of the 19 hijackers that attacked the WTC were Saudi."
- "Abandon Iraq (even though we are finally making progress – yes political progress and security) and focus on 7 year old information telling us that Osama bin laden is still in Afghanistan."