- A defensive encampment encircled by armored vehicles or wagons. (noun)
- To camp in a defensive encirclement. (verb-intransitive)
- (in Africa) a camp, esp one defended by a circular formation of wagons (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A place where armoured vehicles are parked (noun)
- To form (wagons) into a laager (verb)
- To park (armoured vehicles) in a laager (verb)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016