- The ninth letter of the modern English alphabet. (noun)
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter i. (noun)
- The ninth in a series. (noun)
- Something shaped like the letter I. (noun)
- The symbol for imaginary unit.
- The ninth letter and third vowel of the modern English alphabet (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Any of several speech sounds represented by this letter, in English as in bite or hit (noun)
- Something shaped like an I (noun)
- (in combination) (noun)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016