- Of, relating to, or containing herbs. (adjective)
- A book about plants and herbs, especially those that are useful to humans. (noun)
- Of or relating to herbs, usually culinary or medicinal herbs (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Interested or participating in activities relating to esoteric philosophies, traditional remedies, etc (adjective)
- A book describing and listing the properties of plants (noun)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016