- Sublime; delightful; enchanting. (adjective)
- Of or relating to the firmament; celestial: the sun, the moon, and other heavenly bodies. (adjective)
- Of or relating to the abode of God; divine. (adjective)
- Alluring, wonderful, or sublime (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Of or occurring in space (adjective)
- Divine; holy (adjective)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016