- Exhibiting accord in feeling or action. (adjective)
- Having component elements pleasingly or appropriately combined: a harmonious blend of architectural styles. (adjective)
- Characterized by harmony of sound; melodious. (adjective)
- (esp of colours or sounds) fitting together well (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Having agreement or consensus (adjective)
- Tuneful, consonant, or melodious (adjective)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016