Definition of "hardhead" [hard•head]
- (noun) A shrewd, tough person.
- (noun) A stubborn, unmovable person.
- (noun) Any of several fishes having a bony head, especially the Atlantic croaker.
Use "hardhead" in a sentence
- "~ -- In the smelting of tin ores a quantity of speise, known as "hardhead," is produced."
- "The fish they would be for are croaker (hardhead), or bluefish."
- "I wriggled free of the queen, covered in goo and trying not to stumble in the loose piles of animal bones, wet rock, and mounds of hardhead eggs."