- Used to express surprise, wonder, triumph, puzzlement, or pique. (interjection)
- Hectare (abbreviation)
- Latin hoc anno (this year) (abbreviation)
- Hour angle (abbreviation)
- An exclamation expressing derision, triumph, surprise, etc, according to the intonation of the speaker (exclamation)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A representation of the sound of laughter (exclamation)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016