- To make; create. (verb-transitive)
- To construct by combining or assembling diverse, typically standardized parts: fabricate small boats. (verb-transitive)
- To concoct in order to deceive: fabricated an excuse. (verb-transitive)
- To make, build, or construct (verb)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- To devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc) (verb)
- To fake or forge (verb)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016