- Of a dull grayish to yellowish brown. (adjective)
- Of a light olive brown or khaki color. (adjective)
- Faded and dull in appearance. (adjective)
- Dull or commonplace in character; dreary: a drab personality. See Synonyms at dull. (adjective)
- A dull grayish to yellowish or light olive brown. (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.