Definition of "details" [details]
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of detail.
- (noun) Plural form of detail.
Use "details" in a sentence
- "No details, no details . but I will say that Nate was involved."
- "The Shaheen «detailed plan, and the precise details and procedures that may be taken in case of the disease turning into a pandemic, such as the names of doctors and health units and their dates and their replacements will be responsible for communications and electricity, and stocks of vaccines and how they will be, and other details»."
- "Not even the added context to certain details from the books compared to the films was enough."