Definition of "cue" [cue]
- (noun) Games A long tapered rod with a leather tip used to strike the cue ball in billiards and pool.
- (noun) Games A long stick with a concave attachment at one end for shoving disks in shuffleboard.
- (noun) A queue of hair.
- (noun) A line of waiting people or vehicles; a queue.
- (verb-transitive) Games To strike with a cue.
Use "cue" in a sentence
- "ANGRY BROOMSTICK yeah the title cue is amazing and dark, but that's the whole point of the story."
- "Keep workin 'those scales, baby; your cue is about to be called."
- "The entire scheme is covered with a plush green roof that takes its cue from the surrounding countryside."