- One who forms and expresses judgments of the merits, faults, value, or truth of a matter. (noun)
- One who specializes especially professionally in the evaluation and appreciation of literary or artistic works: a film critic; a dance critic. (noun)
- One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder. (noun)
- A person who judges something (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A professional judge of art, music, literature, etc (noun)
- A person who often finds fault and criticizes (noun)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016