- Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence. (adjective)
- Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions. (adjective)
- Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor. (adjective)
- Feeling or exhibiting an inability to understand; bewildered; perplexed (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- In a disordered state; mixed up; jumbled (adjective)
- Lacking sufficient mental abilities for independent living, esp through old age (adjective)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016