Definition of "chou" [chou]
- (noun) A cabbage.
- (noun) A kind of light pastry, usually in the form of a small round cake, and with a filling, as of jelly or cream.
- (noun) A bunch, knot, or rosette of ribbon or other material, used as an ornament in women's dress.
- (noun) a type of cabbage
- (noun) a rosette
- (noun) a round cream bun
Use "chou" in a sentence
- "I have a friend who always says to me,,,,Au revoir mon petite chou, which is rather funny as I’m quite fat."
- "I would have left "le chou en question" somewhere along a Sicilian or an Italian field and it would have carried on with its rotting process without upsetting anyone."
- ""And your mom would like to keep the cabbage ..." he explained, referring to the 7-day-old chou (one of the many garden gifts from our landlord, and while it was easy to know how to prepare the eggplants — as for that smelly chou ... what to do, what to do?)."