Definition of "bin" [bin]
- (noun) A container or enclosed space for storage.
- (verb-transitive) To place or store in a bin.
Use "bin" in a sentence
- "Plist. bin and Plist. txt, select \ "Plist. bin\" and open it; Then, power offon once, the depop operation is done."
- "If you do, then critical Cygwin system directories like and bin could easily be corrupted by other (non-Cygwin) applications or packages that use or \bin."
- "(grep "bin / perl" / usr / bin*) I find a lot of perl programs I can try to read which are written by experienced programmers."