- In any way or manner whatever: Get the job done anyway you can. (adverb)
- In any case; at least: I don't know if it was lost or stolen; anyway, it's gone. (adverb)
- Nevertheless; regardless: It was raining but they played the game anyway. (adverb)
- In any case; at any rate; nevertheless; anyhow (adverb)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- In a careless or haphazard manner (adverb)
- Usually any way. in any manner; by any means (adverb)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016