- Of, relating to, or undergoing adolescence. See Synonyms at young. (adjective)
- Characteristic of adolescence; immature: an adolescent sense of humor. (adjective)
- A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity; a teenager. (noun)
- Of or relating to adolescence (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Behaving in an immature way; puerile (adjective)
- An adolescent person (noun)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016