Definition of "yakety-yak" [yakety-yak]
- (noun) Alternative spelling of yackety-yak.
- (verb) Alternative spelling of yackety-yak.
Use "yakety-yak" in a sentence
- "For the most part, however, readers are left to wend their way through an often beguiling maze of digression, reminiscence, yakety-yak erudition and occasional unreliability."
- "At a stage in life when most newsmen hang up their workaday suspenders for a cushy academic chair and the occasional trot around the Sunday morning yakety-yak circuit, Mr. Rather continues to chase stories."
- "And those grotty little congressmen with their Yankee yakety-yak."