Definition of "yahi" [yahi]
- (noun) a member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in northern California
- (noun) the Yanan language spoken by the Yahi
Use "yahi" in a sentence
- "Ishi often referred to one old Indian, named _Chu no wa yahi_, who lived at the base of a great cliff with his crazy wife."
- "If ever Ishi wished to refer to a hero of the bow, or having been beaten in a shot, he always told us what _Chu no wa yahi_ could have done."
- "Rab aap ko insaaf bakshey, yahi meri prarthana hai."