Definition of "yadda" [yadda]
- (interjection) Used three times in a row, or in combination with other words, to indicate part of a sentence which would be annoying to include, or which is incomprehensible, or which is just unimportant.
- (noun) One of a set of items which do not need to be specified; often used in conjunction with the catch phrase yadda yadda yadda.
Use "yadda" in a sentence
- "Yadda, yadda, yadda, here we are today: College football, Dick Clark and Times Square, drunken amateur pyro-wannabes setting off bottle-rockets, Nachos, Champagne etc ..."
- "Yadda, yadda, yadda. morzer: Well, I certainly am not doing that to you, either!"
- "Yadda, yadda, yadda. concludes the Journal has no idea what it's talking about [emphasis added]:"