Definition of "yachty" [yachty]
- (noun) A yachtsman or yachtswoman
- (adjective) of or relating to yachts
Use "yachty" in a sentence
- "Fiona would insist on going to Portofino, or St. Trop, or Sete, where one or other of her yachty friends would have a double berth just going begging, darling, do come, it'll be such fun."
- "The Lucie was perhaps seventy feet long and a most attractive craft, with a hull yachty in appearance and of a type which could safely make long runs along the coast, a stanch, seaworthy boat, of course without the speed of the regularly designed yacht, but more than making up in comfort for those on board what was lost in that way."
- "Despite his experience, the yachty refuses to give up sailing."