Definition of "yachts" [yachts]
- (noun) Plural form of yacht.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of yacht.
- (noun) a vessel propelled by sail or power, used esp for pleasure cruising, racing, etc
- (verb) to sail or cruise in a yacht
Use "yachts" in a sentence
- "The word yachts, printed in bold letters in the return address, caught her eye."
- "But the problem is some are sailing around in yachts, and the harder the rest of us row, the bigger those yachts get."
- "In its season, Monte Carlo attracted the super-rich Americans traveling over in yachts, widows both wealthy and on the prowl, and so many Russian princes and Grand Dukes that it seemed the court of St. Petersburg was replicated many miles (or versts to the Russians) away."