Definition of "yabby" [yabby]
- (noun) An Australian crayfish, Cherax destructor.
- (noun) Any freshwater crayfish.
- (verb) To search for yabbies.
Use "yabby" in a sentence
- "Theres no more room in the yabby bike bag- what with tubes, co2,tire levers, money,bike tool and ancient fruit bar in a bag the size of my fist..."
- "That same month, police on Kangaroo Island off the coast of South Australia traced a rash of break-ins back to people poaching marron, a crayfish that's even larger than the bass yabby."
- "Another illegal yabby operation was busted in June."