Definition of "ya'll" [ya'll]
- (phrase) Eye dialect spelling of you'll.
- (pronoun) Plural form of you.
Use "ya'll" in a sentence
- "And for you people out there talking about him you need to remember that what goes arouund comes right back to you! ya'll need to leave Our President alone jaye"
- "Even if I were a Democrat, I would be looking at my administration and my congress and saying, "ok guys, maybe ya'll aren't being as honest as we thought about the status of our progress" ..."
- "I simply LOVE when ya'll use the defense that Obama is illegally expanding gov't and is putting us hugely in debt and is an Arab terrorist."