Definition of "ya" [ya]
- (pronoun) Eye dialect spelling of you.
- (interjection) Yeah, yes.
- (interjection) Go. (Spoken to horses and cattle.)
- (adverb) yea; yes
- (abbreviation-for) young adult
Use "ya" in a sentence
- "The drawing is soooo beautiful the dresses are so vintage, Bleu Clothing has a great line of dresses from all the top designers..ya ya, black halo, 3.1 phillip check em out"
- "A number of such efforts, after the Nik [= a] yas had been closed, were included in a supplementary Nik [= a] ya called the _Khuddaka Nik [= a] ya_."
- "In the Middle Ages the Turkish Khans 'encampments were always spoken of as their ya -- thus: "from hence 1500 miles north-west to the Khan's _ya_.""