Definition of "x-radiation" [x-radiation]
- (noun) Treatment with or exposure to x-rays.
- (noun) Radiation composed of x-rays.
Use "x-radiation" in a sentence
- "Absorptiometry = a technique that measures the density or mass of a material bone or fat by comparing the amounts of x-radiation of two different energies that it absorbs"
- "Compared to the genuine inferno of the Sagittarian arm of the Milky Way — nearly lifeless, seething with deadly gamma and x-radiation blasted out from the galactic hub, clogged by colossal interstellar dust clouds and minefields of cosmic debris, and infested with malignant little black holes and the weird oscillating novae that generate stable transactinide elements — dreary Phlegethon was a Garden of Eden."
- "The x-radiation and ionization levels were within acceptable range."