Definition of "x" [x]
- (noun) The 24th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter x.
- (noun) The 24th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter X.
- (noun) A mark inscribed to represent the signature of one who is unable to sign one's name.
- (noun) the 24th letter and 19th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound sequence represented by this letter, in English pronounced as ks or gz or, in initial position, z, as in xylophone
Use "x" in a sentence
- "'' x''⁰ '' x''¹ '' x''² '' x''³ '' x''⁴ x⁵ x⁶ x⁷ x⁸ x⁹ ε"
- "Dekrementasi (dikurang 1) x = y Assignment = x = y x+ = y x = x+y + = x - = y x = x-y - = x* = y x = x*y"
- "(x - y) ² = x² - 2xy + y² x² - y² = (x + y) (x - y) (x + y) ³ = x³ + 3x²y + 3xy² + y³"