- (noun) A small thin crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- (noun) Ecclesiastical A small thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- (noun) Pharmacology A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- (noun) A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- (noun) Electronics A small thin circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
"The term wafer refers to the general shape of the tumblers."
"Can you see the thin wafer cookie and the yummy Nutella in the middle?"
"He walked over and picked up the thin wafer of plastic and brushed bits of dried glue and plastic scraps from it."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY