Definition of "wades" [wades]
- (noun) Plural form of wade.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of wade.
Use "wades" in a sentence
- "Journalism, at its best, kind of wades through the truth to get at the facts."
- "As Bernanke often does when he wades into issues that are not his official responsibility, he walked a delicate line with the House committee, trying to use his credibility to steer policy without seeming overtly political."
- "Associated Press A man wades through a flooded street with his tricycle in Lanxi in east China's Zhejiang province on Monday."