Definition of "waders" [waders]
- (noun) Plural form of wader.
- (noun) Waterproof boots that cover the whole leg and hips, and sometimes the chest; worn by anglers.
Use "waders" in a sentence
- "Fishing off a boat and in a pair of waders is as "extreme" as it gets for me."
- "You ever go to Bennet Springs or Montauk and be fishing a spot and have some jerk in waders walk upstream right in front of you and the spot your fishing?"
- "He dove under several times, in waders and attempted to save the dog."