Definition of "wackadoo" [wackadoo]
- (adjective) Crazy, wacky.
- (noun) A crazy person, a wacko.
Use "wackadoo" in a sentence
- "This was immediately preceded by an even more heartbreaking moment with Bill's wackadoo parents, as Frank cradles his dementia-addled wife Lois after injecting her with an overdose to put her sad soul at eternal rest."
- "I don't want to freewheel off into some wackadoo self-fulfilling prophecy if it's the wrong one!"
- "Actress-writer-director Lauralee Bell — aka Cricket on The Young and the Restless — launches the fifth installment of her wackadoo web series Family Dinner November 15 (funnyordie. com and familydinneronline. com)."