Definition of "w's" [w's]
- (noun) Plural form of w.
- (noun) the 23rd letter and 18th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, in English usually a bilabial semivowel, as in web
Use "w's" in a sentence
- "That my mother pronounced "w's" as if they were "v's" was an issue when I was in high school and dating someone whose last name was Williamson."
- "As far as you republicans bragging about not having been attacked in the 7 years that followed the attack on w's watch, so what."
- "Michael Ballack, it would be no surprise to see Joachim L w's team reach the final eight at the very least, so consider"