Definition of "vaccinated" [vaccinated]
- (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of vaccinate.
- (verb) to inoculate (a person) with a vaccine so as to produce immunity against a specific disease
Use "vaccinated" in a sentence
- "So getting more people vaccinated is important, and for the first year, we're recommending that virtually everyone get a flu vaccine, everyone over the age of six months."
- "Taylor then examined the incidence and age at diagnosis of autism in vaccinated and unvaccinated children."
- "Ask Congress to reenact legislation that would eliminate mercury and other toxins from our children's vaccines, study the instance of autism and other neurological disorders in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, and to extend the statute of limitations to allow all children affected by vaccine-induced autism to file in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP)."