Definition of "vaccinate" [vac•ci•nate]
- (verb-transitive) To inoculate with a vaccine in order to produce immunity to an infectious disease, such as diphtheria or typhus.
- (verb-intransitive) To perform vaccinations or a vaccination.
Use "vaccinate" in a sentence
- "We talk amongst ourselves about various things; yesterdays hot topic was H1N1 and the vaccine – “to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, that is the question”."
- "At the same time, the goverment NEEDS doctors, nurses to "vaccinate" people by injecting toxic into their body so they can depopulate the world to have easier control over it."
- "Or whether we might simply "vaccinate" people against war."