Definition of "vaccinal" [vac•ci•nal]
- (adjective) Of or relating to vaccination or a vaccine.
- (adjective) Induced by vaccination.
- (adjective) of or relating to vaccine or vaccination
Use "vaccinal" in a sentence
- "Behavioural disorders included autism (nine), disintegrative psychosis (one), and possible postviral or vaccinal encephalitis (two)."
- "The Private Veterinary Surgeon was worried about strain divergence from the vaccinal strains."
- "The health status and vaccinal status of the source herd was not known."