Definition of "vacationer" [vacationer]
- (noun) someone who is on vacation
- (noun) a person taking a vacation
Use "vacationer" in a sentence
- "Mexicans do it too, but mostly with significantly more restraint than the fly-in vacationer from the north or from further afield."
- "If you’re flexible, patient, and inventive, whether a full-timer or long-term vacationer, you should be able to prosper from your RV."
- "And if you're the kind of vacationer who isn't loyal to one brand and just wants a cheap cruise?"