Definition of "ubiquitousness" [ubiquitousness]
- (noun) The state or property of being ubiquitous.
- (noun) The state of being everywhere at any given time.
Use "ubiquitousness" in a sentence
- "Typos are far from uncommon, especially with the growing ubiquitousness of independent publishers and self-published e-books."
- "He was also impressed by the ubiquitousness of donkeys and cinder block houses, which were referred to as "palaces.""
- "But its name makes it feel like an emblem of the ubiquitousness of modern weeds, which have so comprehensively penetrated our world."