Definition of "u-turn" [u-turn]
- (noun) Alternative capitalization of U-turn
- (noun) a turn made by a vehicle in the shape of a U, resulting in a reversal of direction
- (noun) a complete change in direction of political or other policy
Use "u-turn" in a sentence
- "We made yet another u-turn and pulled into the lot, where more confusion set in."
- "I had to get on 65 do a u-turn and finally I picked her up!"
- "Auto update every minute On | Off lawrencedonegan: Rednapp in "u-turn" over Beckham. "maybe he will play for Spurs.""