Definition of "u-shaped" [u•-shaped]
- (adjective) Having the form of the letter U
- (adjective) having a shape in the form of the letter u
Use "u-shaped" in a sentence
- "The u-shaped sections are placed in order to leave space between them so more light can reach the interior."
- "Each u-shaped structure functions for specialized purposes, like sustainable food production, factories, or even residential space."
- "He showed me the distinctive u-shaped Jake's lure (with one end of the top of the u-shaped lure bent inward) as to what the fish were hitting."