Definition of "tabbouleh" [tabbouleh]
- (noun) A Lebanese salad made with bulgur wheat and finely chopped scallions, tomatoes, mint, and parsley.
- (noun) a kind of Middle Eastern salad made with cracked wheat, mint, parsley, and usually cucumber
Use "tabbouleh" in a sentence
- "The tabbouleh will be the starch, so pasta is out."
- "I discovered you blog only recently when searching for "tabbouleh", and I discovered this post."
- "MGM MIRAGE Sautéed veal chop with vegetable taglierin The innocent diner who orders the crab-and-cauliflower "tabbouleh" at the start of the spring menu will receive a small caviar tin, inside which only black Osetra eggs are visible."