Definition of "t-shirts" [t-shirts]
- (noun) Plural form of t-shirt.
- (noun) a lightweight simple garment for the upper body, usually short-sleeved
Use "t-shirts" in a sentence
- "I can't make it to Life Is Good, but I am so buying one of those t-shirts."
- "Speaking of the LIFE is Good Conference, have you seen the design for this year's t-shirts?"
- "The schedules are final, programs are printed, name tags are sorted, t-shirts are AWESOME and boxes have been packed, unpacked and repacked ad infinitum."