- (noun) The 20th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter t.
- (noun) The 20th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter T.
- (idiom) to a T Perfectly; precisely: This actor fits the role to a T.
- (noun) the 20th letter and 16th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless alveolar stop, as in tame
- (noun) something shaped like a T
"Remember, only quitters can be winners, because you can 't do something great until first you quit doing something that isn' t."
""I didn 't know myself well, and still don' t," Larry acknowledges."
"MSNBC didn 't respond to a request for comment on why Mr. Hayes woudn' t host Friday night 's program."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY