Definition of "t" [t]
- (noun) The 20th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter t.
- (noun) The 20th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter T.
- (idiom) to a T Perfectly; precisely: This actor fits the role to a T.
- (noun) the 20th letter and 16th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless alveolar stop, as in tame
- (noun) something shaped like a T
- (noun) (in combination)
Use "t" in a sentence
- "Remember, only quitters can be winners, because you can 't do something great until first you quit doing something that isn' t."
- ""I didn 't know myself well, and still don' t," Larry acknowledges."
- "MSNBC didn 't respond to a request for comment on why Mr. Hayes woudn' t host Friday night 's program."