- Destruction of property or obstruction of normal operations, as by civilians or enemy agents in time of war. (noun)
- Treacherous action to defeat or hinder a cause or an endeavor; deliberate subversion. (noun)
- To commit sabotage against. (verb-transitive)
- The deliberate destruction, disruption, or damage of equipment, a public service, etc, as by enemy agents, dissatisfied employees, etc (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Any similar action or behaviour (noun)
- To destroy, damage, or disrupt, esp by secret means (verb)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016