Definition of "saber" [sa•ber]
- (noun) A heavy cavalry sword with a one-edged, slightly curved blade.
- (noun) A light dueling or fencing sword having an arched guard covering the hand and a tapered flexible blade with a cutting edge on one side and on the tip.
- (verb-transitive) To hit, injure, or kill with a saber.
Use "saber" in a sentence
- "So while they're watching the administration, they're suspicious of its motives and what they call saber rattling."
- "In Spanish, for example, "saber" is the infinitive of "to know" in the sense of knowing a fact or knowing how to do something."
- "I have a Ep. III Anakin saber, well the hilt pommel where you put the batteries in corroded and I wanna replace it, does anyone know where i can buy a replacement battery housing?"