Definition of "saa" [saa]
- (noun) A Middle English form of soe.
- (abbreviation-for) South African Airways
Use "saa" in a sentence
- "The saa were a blizzard of black, but they did not hinder his sight."
- "For example: kul al-yawm (kool al-yawm; every day) kul saa'a (kool sah-ah; every hour) kul niSf saa'a (kool nee-sef sah-ah; every half hour) kul rubu 'saa'a (kool roo-booh sah-ah; every fifteen minutes)"
- ""I gathered, from S'saa's hints, that it concerned this kind of thing, and you, with your experience - Don't misunderstand!""