Definition of "rabbitlike" 
- (adjective) Similar to a rabbit.
- (adjective) Similar to that of a rabbit; as, rabbitlike ears, rabbitlike behavior, etc.
Use "rabbitlike" in a sentence
- "Creatures under strain from climate change include the American pika, a rabbitlike animal that lives on talus, or broken rock, in western alpine mountain regions."
- "After two or three rabbitlike blinks, Herman scrambled away and disappeared to the rear of the shop."
- "The ones that hadn't been eaten yet were smoking over the fire, along with strips of meat from the small rabbitlike animals that Hywel and Darian had killed."