Definition of "rabbinical" [rabbinical]
- (adjective) Of, relating to, or characteristic of rabbis.
- (adjective) of or relating to the rabbis, their teachings, writings, views, language, etc
Use "rabbinical" in a sentence
- "However, it was in rabbinical school that I came into contact with the other "flavors" of Judaism, praying each Shabbat at an Orthodox shul, engaging in Torah study with a Reconstructionist rabbi and training as a hospital chaplain with a Reform rabbinical student."
- "Hence arose a new form of written Hebrew, called rabbinical from its origin and use among the rabbins."
- "Marmur, vice-president of Hebrew Union College, a Reform Judaism institution, called the rabbinical declarations "shameful, harmful and wrong.""