Definition of "rabbets" 
- (noun) Plural form of rabbet.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of rabbet.
Use "rabbets" in a sentence
- "Mrs. Brazil, you look like smart woman; hoot two rabbets with one bullet;"
- "My favorite part was when the reporter said "While this little guy is obviously a pit, eli rabbets in this country are huge pists""
- "Take a couple of young rabbets and half roast them; when they are cold take off the skin, and cut the rabbets in small pieces,"